PardOn mY 'MakuLitneSs'. .



CJ, the why-why girl cousin of mine, arrived home one time with her mom. They came from neighboring town where my aunt hails and stayed there overnight. Upon seeing me, she blurted out, "Ate, kamustahin mo naman ako!" Taking from her I said, "Kumusta ka na, CJ?" Expecting her answer was "Mabuti naman po." Then off she went inside their room. Few moments after she came out, thinking she was still in a playful mood, I asked "Kumusta ka na, CJ?" To which she answered, "Sinabi ko na nga mabuti, e...ang kulit mo naman!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
who am i? whahahaha ewan q!!! people close to me call me "jEz". People often think that i am "SupLaDa", well i dnt care, they just dnt know who i really am. But as we get closer, they found out that im lukaret,kalog whahaha....im a person who loves singing and writing. actually my day is incomplete w/out doing those things, its where i express my emotions...ahmmmm wat else pb? an pRogRaMming major n di mrunong magpROgRam hehehe....

Followers

counter