THE WHY-WHY-GIRL




Overheard my three-year old cousin talking to our granny (she was then four months old in this pix):

CJ: Ma, BAKIT ikaw may baston? (Ma, WHY do you have walking stick?)

Ma: Dahil di ako makalakad na wala ito. (Because I cannot walk without it.)

CJ: BAKIT di ka makalakad na wala yan? (WHY can’t you walk without that?)

MA: Dahil di ko makita kung saan ako tutungo. (Because I can’t see where I'm going.)

CJ: BAKIT di mo makita daan mo? (WHY can’t you see your way?)

MA: Dahil bulag ako. (Because I’m blind.)

CJ: BAKIT ikaw bulag? (WHY are you blind?)

MA: Inalis ang mata ko dahil masakit na masakit. (My eyes were removed because I feel so much pain.)

CJ: Ay, BAKIT masakit? (Ay, WHY painful?)

MA: Dami mong tanong, bata ka! (You ask so many questions, little girl!)

CJ: Wawa ka naman. Ingat ka Mama, ha. (What a pity you are. Take care Mama, ok.) And off she went out to meet my uncle…"Papa, BAKIT ngayon ka lang dumating? (Papa, WHY came only now?)"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
who am i? whahahaha ewan q!!! people close to me call me "jEz". People often think that i am "SupLaDa", well i dnt care, they just dnt know who i really am. But as we get closer, they found out that im lukaret,kalog whahaha....im a person who loves singing and writing. actually my day is incomplete w/out doing those things, its where i express my emotions...ahmmmm wat else pb? an pRogRaMming major n di mrunong magpROgRam hehehe....

Followers

counter